It’s taken me a week and a half to build up the courage to post this. Here is my first attempt at a Video Blog. 🙂 Please persevere with the clip – it takes me a bit to get into it, but you’ll see some real vulnerability. Also apologies for the background sound – try to be lulled by the lake waves lapping against the shore!
Climbing serves all aspects of my well-being – physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual. I would be a very different person without the amazing influence it has had on my life.
- Trying to find my way #BLM August 2, 2020
- Decisions, Decisions April 2, 2020
- 2019 Mammut Australian Open Lead, Speed, and Boulder Championships December 31, 2019
- World Climbing Championships 2019: Tokyo September 2, 2019
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being July 15, 2019
athlete Australian National Championships believe in yourself Boulder bouldering Breaktime Canada Climbing ClimbPinnacleSports competition Competition Climbing continentals Defeat female goals Gratitude growth inner critic lead learning mammut menstruation Nationals olympics Olympics Tokyo2020 pain PasschendaeleV2 pdaeleV2 physiology process reflections roar Sakinaw Lake speed speed climbing Sport Climbing Thanks trauma world championships world cups