Climbing serves all aspects of my well-being – physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual. I would be a very different person without the amazing influence it has had on my life.
- This is the End October 12, 2020
- The End Is In Sight October 12, 2020
- Trying to find my way #BLM August 2, 2020
- Decisions, Decisions April 2, 2020
- 2019 Mammut Australian Open Lead, Speed, and Boulder Championships December 31, 2019
athlete Australian National Championships believe in yourself Boulder bouldering Breaktime Canada Climbing ClimbPinnacleSports competition Competition Climbing continentals decision Defeat female finishing goals Gratitude growth inner critic lead learning mammut menstruation Nationals olympics Olympics Tokyo2020 pain PasschendaeleV2 pdaeleV2 physiology process reflections roar Sakinaw Lake speed speed climbing Sport Climbing Thanks the end trauma world championships world cups